Department: Consultant / Presales / Solution Architect
- Perform business requirement studies with clients.
- Conduct site survey and site visit to collect information and facts to help in solution design.
- Understand clients' IT infrastructure and IT operating environment.
- Understand and manage client's expectation.
- Analyze clients' business requirements and problems.
- Design Enterprise IT solutions that solve clients' business issues.
- Provide Enterprise IT solution consultation to clients.
- Present Enterprise products and solutions to clients.
- Prepare solution proposals.
- Solutions and consultation in the following areas:-
- End-to-end infrastructure solution, including virtualization, data management, security, network, and data security.
- Knowledge in network infrastructure (LAN & WAN).
- Knowledge in business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Ensure strong relationship with principals and distributors.
- Manage and conduct demonstration and proof-of-concept to clients with post sales team (if required).
- Continuously acquire new and latest enterprise IT product knowledge.
- Provide pre-sales support for in country and ASEAN region.
- Any other duties or assignment as and when assigned by the management from time to time such as but not limited to the following:
- Assist in implementation and hotline support for server and storage, Microsoft Server Solutions (OS, Exchange and AD), VMware, Veeam, HPE, Trend Micro Solutions, projects and hotline issues.
- Assist other team members in projects and technical issues that require skills and knowledge that acquired from previous jobs and experience, such as networking, network security, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Enterprise IT Solutions in IT market, covering solutions such as servers, storage, virtualization, data management, disaster recovery, networking, security etc.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in pre-sales position, performing requirement studies for enterprise IT solutions, preparing and proposing solution design, writing proposals, and presenting enterprise IT solutions to clients.
- Having hands on experience or knowledge related on Enterprise IT solutions (E.g, HPE, VEEAM, Veritas, VMware, Trend Micro, Microsoft, Cisco, etc.) will have added advantage.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent proficiency and strong command of spoken English and business writing skills.
- Self-initiative and ability to work independently and well under pressure.