As organizations IT demands expand and become more complex, system integration is becoming increasingly significant and a premier requirement for business evolution and progress.
Organizations are realizing that having a centralized systems network helps to increase productivity, improve efficiency, and add value to customers.
System Integration is paramount for organizations to upgrade their production systems and technologies, when necessary, increase their productivity and respond to their long-term IT necessities. It responds to companies' increasing IT demands, making it easier for new systems to be integrated with the already existing business infrastructure
The benefits of Systems Integration
- Extending systems' lifetime and simplifying new technologies implementation.
- Promoting data security and integration.
- Consolidation and standardization of data stimulating data quality.
- Avoids interruptions and failures in operational and business processes.
- It favours the exchange of information with customers, suppliers, and other external members.
- Simplifies data governance and data management.
The goal is to streamline and simplify communication between the organization’s internal systems but also the third parties the organization works with.