Department: Service Delivery / Technical / Developer
- The responsibilities shall be for the pre sales activities for the promotion of Engineering software / solutions, and they shall be willing to travel anywhere within Thailand.
- Responsible for pre-sales duties which include demonstrating the company products to potential customers at customers’ site.
- Develop work statements for projects with customers. Provide consulting services at the customer site.
- Responsible for providing exceptional pre-sales technical support to the client, marketing department and prospects to help drive sales of our products.
- Conduct on-site and web based software demonstrations and training classes.
- Provide comprehensive technical and application demos and understand requirements and run benchmarks.
- Competition tracking, benchmarking, coordinate with clients for implementing Engineering software’s.
- Provide demonstrations, presentations, case studies and product information CDs.
- Answer customer questions relating to products, competitive products, and technical issues relating to product integration within the customer’s environment.
- Any other tasks assigned by your superior or management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Engineering software / solutions project implementation and support is required for this position.
- Has working experience or knowledge on production planning will be an advantage.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent proficiency and strong command of spoken English and business writing skills.
- Self initiative and ability to work independently and well under pressure