Department: Sales / Business Development
- Develop new accounts, services existing Customers; expand product range and usage in the assigned territory with a proactive mindset that focuses on exceeding sales growth.
- Cultivate strong relationship with customer.
- Able to organize and plan proper scheduling sales activities.
- We are looking for an aggressive individual with good track record in selling; especially into the engineering and manufacturing market. Our portfolios of customers are multinational corporations, SMEs and research organizations. Your will be required to manage existing customers AND Prospect for new customers.
- You will be potentially running the business unit along with a team of technical personnel to support your sales efforts.
- Meet sales target according to the commission plan.
- Provide monthly MO (Monthly Objective) Forecast, Pipeline with rolling 3 months MO reporting beginning of each month.
- Ensure timely and accurate forecast – monthly and quarterly.
- Maintain healthy pipeline (sales funnel) size – 3x of target.
- Timely and accurate submission of report (Eg, sales activity report etc).
- Execute the objectives of the BFT sales activities to ensure good sales management.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc task assigned by your superior or management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Minimum 2 years in sales preferably selling into manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aviation, aerospace, tool & die, tooling etc industries.
- Experience in selling engineering software or services (Eg, Catia, UG NX, CAE, Solidworks, AutoDesk, CAD etc) are an added bonus.
- Solid understanding of complete sales cycles, from prospecting to closing.
- Demonstrated success managing a sales pipeline and forecast.
- Experience in managing and leading a team is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and good under pressure.
- Eagerness to learn is crucial.