- Prepare monthly management reports, cash flow statement, finance analysis to ensure timely and accuracy of presentation and disclosure.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for bank and inter-company transactions.
- manage company’s cash flow & hedging
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the annual statutory audit to ensure smooth, timely resolution of audit issues and completion of audit.
- Prepare and submit annual tax computation and ensure tax planning for savings.
- Liaison with internal, external auditors and tax agent on statutory requirements by providing the audit schedules/ analysis required.
- Keep abreast of changes in the financial reporting standards and establish internal processes and procedures in incorporating the changes in the internal and external reporting system.
- Payroll Liaison
- Prepare and remit monthly payroll and statutory contributions.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains payroll operation by following policies and procedures; reporting need changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operation by keeping information confidential.
- Interact with relevant personnel in the Business Units, Management, other team members and external parties to support daily operation related to in finance.
- Handle Office Petty Cash
- Organize and maintain office systems including data management and filing.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage teamwork, identify and solve problems, analyze activities and recommend/implement improvements.
- Any other tasks that being assigned by Management.
Personnel Competency: Leadership, Self starter & teamwork person, Able to work accurately and under pressure
Education Background: Bachelor’s degree, Preferably from Accounting
Working Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience on Finance, Accounting & Tax field, preferably have strong IT business background
- Leadership skill
- Familiar with Indonesian Tax Law
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written
- Knowledge with JDE will be added advantage