Department: Consultant / Presales / Solution Architect
- To understand customer’s business problems and propose solutions to address the business problems.
- Map MES/ MRO/ ERP standard functionalities to customer’s requirements. Source for alternative solutions in the event JDE standard functionality unable to meet the requirements.
- Work with Account Managers to develop new business opportunities on solutions software licenses.
- Work closely with Account Managers to execute or securing new sales of solutions software licenses and consulting services.
- Work with Account Managers to upsell solutions functionality or develop upgrade propositions.
- To perform product demo on solutions and articulate the business value and benefits of solutions to prospects.
- Work with Account Managers in managing prospects objections.
- Prepare business proposals and presenting to C-Suite executives or decision makers.
- Answer customer questions relating to products, competitive products, and technical issues relating to product integration within the customer’s environment.
- Any other tasks assigned by your superior or management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Business Study/ Finance, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Engineering software / solutions project implementation and support is required for this position.
- Has working experience or knowledge on Engineering solutions (Eg, Catia, UG NX, CAE, Solidworks, AutoDesk, CAD etc) will be an advantage.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent proficiency and strong command of spoken English and business writing skills.
- Self-initiative and ability to work independently and well under pressure.