Department: Sales / Business Development
- Develop new accounts, services existing Customers; expand product range and usage in the assigned territory with a proactive mindset that focuses on exceeding sales growth.
- Ensure personal sales target is met
- Cultivate strong relationship with customer.
- Able to organize and plan proper scheduling sales activities.
- We are looking for an aggressive individual with good track record in selling; especially into the engineering and manufacturing market. Our portfolios of customers are multinational corporations, SMEs and research organizations. Your will be required to manage existing customers AND Prospect for new customers.
- You will be potentially running the business unit along with a team of technical personnel to support your sales efforts.
- Sales must possess the necessary discipline to ensure company sales processes are met (e.g Sales Pipeline report, Sales activity report, CRM system).
- To build and expand core product assigned - Siemens NX series and Product Tool costing Solutions.
- Any other duties as and when required by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Minimum 2 years in sales preferably selling into manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aviation, aerospace, tool & die, tooling etc industries.
- Experience in selling engineering software or services (Eg, Catia, UG NX, CAE, Solidworks, AutoDesk, CAD etc) are an added bonus.
- Solid understanding of complete sales cycles, from prospecting to closing.
- Demonstrated success managing a sales pipeline and forecast.
- Experience in managing and leading a team is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and good under pressure.
- Eagerness to learn is crucial.