RPA is important for process automation
- Improve productivity through lower and predictable cost
RPA bots can be trained to undertake repetitive tasks faster and more accurately than humans ever could. This means lesser errors or rework, and more work can be done. As the robots can run 24/7, it is a like fixed pool of resources readily available to take up any new or additional workload. (new workflows to be developed for any new automation processes).
- Free up employees for more valuable tasks
RPA offers the opportunity to free employees up to work on more valuable tasks. Leaving tedious and repetitive work behind, employees can take up the jobs of the future, perhaps upskilling to implement automation and AI to achieve greater outcomes.
- Attended and Unattended Robots
- Cloud Orchestrator to manage robots for higher utilization
- Studio or Citizen developer for quick development of automation processes
- Document Understanding to read digital documents
- Tasks Capture and Process Mining – an automated tool to discover automation opportunities