Hitachi Sunway as Siemens Channel Partner provides Siemens NX (formerly UG NX or Unigraphics) for Manufacturing (NX CAM) which is a software solution for machine tool programming, postprocessing and machining simulation.
Siemens NX CAM (Unigraphics CAM) software’s advanced functions in each of its modules can maximize returns on your investments in the latest machine tool technology. Adopted across many industries, Siemens NX CAM (Unigraphics CAM) software delivers proven capabilities for manufacturing in the aerospace, automotive, medical device, mould and die, and machinery industries.
Furthermore, success in production depends on the quality and thoroughness of your manufacturing plan. To be truly effective, part manufacturing plans need to be complete, accurate and delivered to production when they are needed. As you define the manufacturing plan and take it to the shop floor for execution, Siemens supports you with a complete set of manufacturing solutions, from Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and tooling design software to machine tool controllers.
Integrated Software Applications and Equipment
- Siemens PLM Software provides the entire NX (formerly Unigraphics) software suite of CAD, CAM, CAE and CMM programming applications all in one system, to support your full range manufacturing engineering needs. In addition, Siemens Sinumerik machine tool controllers can help you achieve your production automation requirements, from shop floor manufacturing to large batch production.
Data and Process Management
- Teamcenter provides data and process management that allows manufacturing engineering and production teams to work together using a single source of information. This helps you eliminate the need for multiple databases, re-use proven methods, manage tooling, and connect the work package directly to the point of execution.
Connect Planning to Production
- You can access manufacturing planning data directly from the shop floor by connecting PLM to production systems. By connecting Teamcenter and your shop floor system for direct numerical control (DNC) and tool management, you can send machining data and tool list information directly to CNC machines.
Main Benefits of Using NX (Unigraphics) CAM
- Integrated Software Applications and Equipment
- Data and Process Management
- Connect Planning to Production
- Reduce NC Programming and Machining Time.
- Improve Surface Finish, Accuracy and Part Quality.
- Reduce Production Time and Errors.
- Increase the Success Rate of New Machine Deployment.
- Maximize Use of Manufacturing Resources.