Hitachi Sunway as Siemens Channel Partner provides Siemens NX (formerly UG NX or Unigraphics) for Design (NX CAD) in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam, which is an integrated solution that helps you develop innovative new products.
With leading-edge design tools and technologies, Siemens NX (Unigraphics) streamlines and accelerates the product development process. Unlike CAD-only solutions and closed enterprise solutions, NX (Unigraphics) delivers the highest integration between development disciplines in an open, collaborative environment.
Fast, Flexible, Efficient Product Design
- NX (Unigraphics) design tools are superior in power, versatility and productivity. You can work faster and more efficiently in the full range of design tasks, from 2D layout through 3D modelling, assembly design, drafting and documentation.
Work Seamlessly with Data from Other CAD Systems
- With synchronous technology, NX (Unigraphics) allows you to directly use models created with other CAD systems. You can import and modify CAD geometry from any source with speed, ease and efficiency. NX (Unigraphics) is the solution of choice for multi-CAD, collaborative design.
Power and Capacity for Complex Products
- NX (Unigraphics) assembly design tools are ready for the most complex assemblies, even those with thousands of parts. You can create full multi-CAD digital mock-ups with NX to quickly identify issues and resolve problems.
Integrated Design Validation
- To help you fulfil customer and engineering requirements, NX (Unigraphics) offers integrated, automated design validation capabilities. You can continuously monitor your designs for compliance with company and industry standards, and more easily produce designs that achieve your goals and customer requirements.
Visual Analytics Improve Decision-Making
- With NX (Unigraphics) visual reporting and analytics, you can instantly gather product and process information and visualize its impact in the context of the 3D design. Visual synthesis of PLM data accelerates the design process and improves decision-making.
Reduce Development Time by More than 30 Percent
- With breakthrough technologies, efficient interaction and streamlined workflows, NX (Unigraphics) design tools help you accomplish design tasks much more quickly than with other CAD systems.
Increase the Number of New Products Introduced Each Year
- By improving design productivity and throughput, NX (Unigraphics) can help your engineering teams pursue more opportunities and develop more products without more resources.
Reduce Delivery Cycle Time by 35 percent
- With integrated design, simulation, tooling, and manufacturing, NX (Unigraphics) can help you transform and streamline development processes, using the same knowledge and data from the first concept to the shop floor.